There are three ways people go “camping.” The first is sleeping in an uncomfortable tent; however, not many people enjoy sleepless nights. The second is vacationing in a hotel. Unfortunately, hotels are often expensive and removed from the beautiful wilderness. The third, staying in a camper rental, gives you the best of both worlds. You’re simultaneously surrounded by many of the comforts of home and immersed in the natural beauty of the outdoors.
Whether you’re taking a romantic getaway or you’re going on a family road trip, we have several camper rentals to meet your specific needs. Our various models can accommodate between three to eight people comfortably. Our camper rentals range from small to large and come with varying amenities. At Adventure Camper Rentals, we have a wide selection of options for your vacation:
- Pop up Camper Rentals: Easy-to-handle, fuel-efficient, and comfortable, pop-ups are our specialty. These affordable campers can make camp anywhere—from comfortable campsites to rugged backwoods trails. Look forward to nature at your doorstep wherever you choose.
- Travel Trailer Rentals: These hard-sided campers for rent are slightly larger and more luxurious than the popups. If you don’t like to rough it while you camp, you can look forward to indoor showers, toilets, and even air conditioning.
- Camp-and-Drive Combos: If you’ll be flying to Denver, Colorado for vacation, make sure to reserve our unique camp-and-drive deal. This special package includes one of our tent trailers and a powerful vehicle rental to tow it with. If you arrange it ahead of time, we can also pick you up from any local airports.
- Accessory Rentals: Our accessories make your trip even smoother. Whether you choose a bike rack, a GPS, or an outdoor grill, these inexpensive extras add even more convenience.
We take great pride in the quality of our camper rentals. All of them are spotlessly cleaned, well maintained, and recent models. Our on-site camper repair team also regularly services them to ensure they’re ready to hit the road, going through a 30+ point inspection after/before each and every rental. These campers are the key to an affordable, enjoyable vacation. View our rental rates.
Never set up a pop-up before? Don’t sweat it. When you arrive to pick up your camper rental, one of our friendly camper experts will give you a private tutorial on how to set up and tear down the exact camper that you will be using. All of our pop-ups utilize an easy-lift system that even the kids can crank up. If you have questions later, simply call our 24/7 support team or take a look at our setup video. We’ll walk you through every step of the process.
Campers vs. RVs
Many customers ask about the difference between RVs and campers. Though we’ve had countless opportunities to become an RV rental facility, we’ve chosen to specialize in campers. The following points explain why we favor pop-ups:
1. Atmosphere: Pop-up trailers enable you and your family to be in the middle of nature, while still enjoying the comforts and conveniences of home. At night you can hear the whistle of the wind through the pines—it’s nature’s sleeping pill after a long day of hiking, fishing, or biking. When morning breaks in the mountains, open the oversized windows and feel the fresh air.
2. Portability: An RV takes up a lot of space on the highway, and climbing the Rockies in something so large can be a scary experience. Unwieldy vehicles, RVs are more difficult to park, drive, and maneuver than campers. However, pop-ups are easy to handle and can duck around tight, hairpin corners with the greatest of ease.
3. Cost Efficiency: Not only is renting a camper less expensive than an RV, but the money saved on gas is significant. This helps you save even more money while you’re on the road.
4. Flexibility: Camper rentals give you more freedom. Since they’re more compact and easier to tow, they’re allowed to camp in places that RVs aren’t. Additionally, you can unhitch the camper and use your vehicle to run errands, sight-see, and take daytrips. A tent trailer is a quick way to see all the nooks and crannies of the Wild West.
Why Viking is Best
While we clearly prefer campers, we don’t rent just any brand. Adventure Camper Rentals is very particular about providing you with the most dependable, comfortable, and resilient camper—Viking®. In the past we’ve experimented with different brands, but we’ve decided on Viking because it’s one of the best values in the industry.
Along with our high-quality Denver camper rental options, our car rental fleet books quickly as well. Make your reservation today to ensure you camp with adventurecamper.com for your next trip, vacation, or getaway. Don’t hesitate to contact us at 1-303-680-3670 with questions. You can also refer to our FAQs, policies, packing list, and other resources for planning help. If you want to make camping a lifestyle, ask about our campers for sale at affordable prices.