You’ve decided you’re going to get a camper rental and see the breathtaking sights at Yellowstone. Or, perhaps, your destination is the majestic peaks of the Rocky Mountains near Denver. Once your traveling plans are concrete, your next step is beginning to pack for the adventure.
We provide the following supplies:
- Full tank of propane
- Fully charged, deep-cycle 12 V battery
- Water pressure regulators and electrical adapters for various campground hookups
- Damage coverage with a deductible of $500 for the camper (see our policies for more details)
We also offer several other convenient accessories that you can rent for a small fee. Things like bike and canoe racks, generators, and grills can make your camping experience easier—and more fun.
Make a Reservation Today! Click or call 800-250-3184
If you need a vehicle to tow your camper, we have a large selection of towing vehicle rentals. We even offer a special camp-and-drive deal that includes a camper and a vehicle to tow it with. If you need an SUV or a van to tow your camper, make a reservation today.
Suggested Packing List
Whether you’re headed to the mountains or the canyons, below are the things you’ll need to bring.
Due to unpredictable weather, make sure to pack warm clothes that you can layer. The evenings can be cool, even during the summer. Below are the clothes we suggest:
- Long Pants/Sweatpants
- Tennis Shoes
- Hiking Boots
- Rain Gear
- Hat for sun/rain/snow protection
We recommend bringing sleeping bags because they’re often warmer than blankets. Many people also bring sheets to cover the mattresses, in addition to their sleeping bags. For a comfortable night, bring the following:
- Sleeping Bags
Unless you’re an out-of-town guest, our campers don’t come equipped with kitchen supplies.* Please bring the following items with you:
- Coffee Pot
- Silverware/Plastic Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Spices/Condiments/Oil/Pam Spray
- Aluminum Foil
- Dish soap and sponges
*Note: We do have a kitchen convenience kit available for our out-of-town guests. The kit includes: plates, bowls, cups, mugs, silverware, utensils, pans, and a pot. If you need these items, please contact us with the number of people in your party so we can have them ready for your vacation.
After decades in the wilderness, we’ve developed this list of convenient camping supplies. We suggest bringing the following items on your vacation:
- Ice chest for food storage
- Standard water hose to get clean water from a spigot
- Standard drain hose to help sink drain
- Bucket for drain water
- Flashlights and lanterns
- Several two-by-fours and a small level to level the camper
- Hammer or mallet to pound the awning stakes into the ground
- Basic tools such as, pliers, screwdrivers, etc…
- Toilet paper, paper towels, and Kleenex
- Entrance mats or spare carpet pieces to keep the camper clean
- Spray cleaner
- Fresh drinking water (camper sink water should be used for dishes only)
- Personal toiletries and sunblock
- Camp chairs and tables for outdoor use
Important Things to Consider Before Leaving
Some of what you need to pack depends on what amenities your campground has. Many private campgrounds offer electrical hookups, restrooms, and even shower facilities. Some of our campers and trailers have toilets, while others do not. If you reserve a camper without a restroom, make sure that your campground has them. If you’re camping in the wilderness or in a rustic site that doesn’t have public bathrooms, you may want to buy a small Porta-Potty to take with you.
Our units come with fully-charged, deep-cycle batteries and a full propane tank to power the lights and furnace. Depending on how much you use the furnace, you may want to rent a generator or choose a facility with electrical hookups.
Our high-quality campers and trailers book fast; make a reservation for your upcoming trip today. Once you have your reservation, browse our camper setup video, vacation ideas, frequently asked questions, customer testimonials, and more. These resources are incredibly helpful. At Adventure Camper Rentals, we make vacation planning simple and fun.