Arches National Park and Your Denver Camper RentalNovember 12, 2013
Visit Jackson Hole Mountain ResortDecember 18, 2013
Denver has an abundance of holiday festivals, events, and activities for both locals and visitors this season. If you’re visiting, Adventure Camper Rentals has you covered with an SUV or van rental to suit your needs. You won’t want to miss out on all the local activities happening in the Denver, CO area this winter. If you’re more inclined to hit the slopes during your visit, the Rocky Mountains have an abundance of ski resort options for your group.
- Southwest Rink at Skyline Park: Pile the family into your van rental, and head to this rink in downtown Denver for ice skating. It is open seven days a week beginning November 29 until February 16. The activity is free, but if you need to rent a pair of ice skates, the cost will be $2.
- City & County Building Holiday Lights: Beginning November 29, you can enjoy the largest light display in Denver each night after 6 p.m. at the City & County Building. It is located next to Civic Center Park and only a few blocks away from the Colorado State Capitol on Bannock Street.
- Tuba Christmas: This musical event will take place in Skyline Park, bringing together hundreds of tuba players to play classic holiday music. It is a truly unique Christmas concert that you won’t want to miss on December 22.
- New Year’s Eve Fireworks: If you’ll be in town to celebrate the New Year, fireworks will be launched at 9 p.m. and again at midnight on New Year’s Eve. Viewpoints are along the 16th Street Mall in downtown Denver where there will also be live entertainers interacting with the crowd.
Nearby Skiing Options
- Winter Park Resort: This resort is located about 70 miles from Denver and is a family-favorite with a Ski and Ride School. It is also the longest, continually operated ski resort with 74 years of experience. The U.S. Freestyle Mogul Team has even trained here in the past.
- Loveland Ski Area: This area is located only about 50 miles from Denver and is great for easing beginners into the sport of skiing. It averages 400 inches of snow each season, which is more than any other resort in Summit County. If you’re looking for an open area to ski all day, Loveland is a great area to visit with your group.
Adventure Camper Rentals is your trusted rental company while visiting the Denver area. Whether you’re in need of a passenger van rental for a large group or an SUV rental to enjoy a family vacation, we’ve got you covered. Contact us at 303-680-3670 for more information or to reserve your rental, and experience all that Denver has to offer this holiday season